Sponsors


Liked us?

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Pin It

Blogging For Money

Blogging For Money

If you have never tried blogging for money, welcome to my world. The word "blog"  remained much less how to create one. Of course I am familiar with the websites and blogs.I never considered that this is a way to make a little extra money, an opportunity to earn a lucrative income.
I discovered that the blog is actually a web log. In other words a sort of online diary. Instead of writing the secret thoughts in a diary and hide under the bed that we made in the past, apparently now it's fashionable to connect everything down on the computer and publish it for the world to see. A particular concept that I have to say, but my young entrepreneur, the world is out there just waiting to read what I wrote and not only that, but I can pay for the privilege.
I could not understand any of this in the beginning but after dive a little further it all becomes much clearer. Blogs are not only just a collection of thoughts. Blogs are the topics that interest them, enthusiasts and experts. That is why they are so popular and why people can not get enough of them. What began as a newspaper for some simple online has increasingly become a thriving business, as they attract more readers. Readers become potential customers for whatever they want to sell or promote their blog. Are you the picture? Visitors = potential customers = money!
That at least is my interpretation. I may be a bit more simplified, but I can not wait to try it. After all, what do I have to lose, except maybe a few dollars for a domain name and a package just over a cheap web hosting. I think I can be up and running for under $ 20 and who knows, there might be an enthusiastic audience just waiting to hear what I have to say and I hope you can buy what I want to promote.
However, I'm not throwing my old newspaper yet. Some things are much better kept locked safely under the bed, but that's another story.

3 comments:

Hello sir, Are you ok? You have published a original material.

I am so fascinated about on tech-cave.com your publishing.It site has become vary popular % demanded site for all the sphere of human being.Actually I like this site.Your considered subject of… is so essential to me also everybody. I going to you can to perspective my Play 'Sing Me Something', the most popular Game app with Karaoke on the App Store. The Sing Something App is out now. Take turns to sing and guess songs with friends or random people around the world whether you are looking for challengers online or you are with your friends.

Thanks For Very Interesting Post.

Thanks for your personal marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it, you happen to be a great author.I will always bookmark your blog and will eventually come back in the foreseeable future.I want to encourage one to continue your great work.
Business grants in Alabama

A very good and informative article indeed. It helps me a lot to enhance my knowledge, I really like the way the writer presented his views.
Moneycontrol
Moneycontroltips

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...